Monday, September 24, 2007

Smoking Colors!

So I thought I'd have some extra fun with pointillism! These pictures are ugly, and a little on the psychadelic side, but they were kinda meant to be that way. I went against my usual art preference with a more nonrealistic point of view here.

This first one is George Harrison. The purple actually looks more purplier in person.







Then here's Paul McCartney. I didn't think the real picture looked much like him, but it's the only picture I could find of him to go with my theme.







Here's Ringo Starr. Yes, he is supposed to look like he's staring...because he is. His page looks a little empty so I think I might add some more to him, but I wanted to post now so here he is.







And last but not least, John Lennon. Looking quite red and evil. Like the purple the red looks different in person. This red actually isn't as bright as it appears, the flash makes it seem more neon than it really is.

4 say say say what you want:

destiny808 said...

Again you never cease to amaze me... You are incredible.. We need to meet up so I can show you that pic of my daughter and gt you one of my son... So I guess I got you really curious huh??? But again you are incredible at what you do...
Amber

Julz said...

Annie- you are so good!! I love it!!
Julie

Tony said...

It is quite acurate. Good job lad

Lace said...

Very cool... I don't mean that smoking is cool, I mean that your pictures are cool. I like that they are different colors.