My friend asked me to draw a pointillism of her son. I was kinda nervous to do it because I know him off one picture, and she knows him off a lifetime of pictures. I hope I captured the love in his eyes and the happiness in his smile that she sees in him everyday. :) It was pretty fun. The shirt was insane though!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Wesley
Posted by Annie Cole at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 say say say what you want:
Awesome! You are really good.... How do you do it?
Wow Annie- that's absolutely incredible!! I love it!
Hey, so how do I request a picture of my kids?? :)
I'm amazed by this one too! You do them so quickly too!
Holy Bananas. Can I hire you? I am not joking!
nnie I just had to let you know how incredible this is again.... Thank you so much for doing it and spending your free time to do me a favor.... I know the shirt must have been a pain in the butt... Thank you thank you....Amber
So I would hate to ask you this again but is there any way you could redo this for me and possibly do one of my daughter too??? My ex stole them and won't even give me copies...
Post a Comment