I was asked to draw these three pictures of Debbie's kids for Christmas. These are pointillisms done with small ball point pen. And yes, I did go through quite a few pens. :)
This first one is Stephanie. Her eyes were really fun to me. Eyes usually are my favorite facial feature to draw, but the reflections shown on her eyes were particularly fun.
I had fun with Nicole's hair. I liked doing her bangs with the random strans across her forehead. I also enjoyed how dark it got toward the bottom with the earings mixed in, the contrast there was fun.
Yes, Mickey's hair is where most of my pens began to fade out. I was wishing I had some pen that would calculate how many dots were drawn because there are thousands and thousands of dots here.And here they all are together.






4 say say say what you want:
These are very cool! Even more cool in person! Now that you are finished with these how about coming over and finishing up my project huh?
You did awesome! Good job.
OHHH MY GOSH....these are sooooooooo awesome!!!! It is cool to recognize them. I was looking at the picture before I even read who it was and I thought they all looked familier. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!
Mike is wanted to hire you to do one for him.
another awesome out come you are very talented...Just wanted to let you know I finally set up a blog...
Amber
Post a Comment