I finally finished it! I've been working on this one for so long! Here is my colored pointillism of John Lennon...
Close up of his left eye.
His mouth.
Annie Lillian Cole Veenendaal
I finally finished it! I've been working on this one for so long! Here is my colored pointillism of John Lennon...
Posted by Annie Cole at 3:56 PM
6 say say say what you want:
WOW!! you really have a tallent there! I can draw the hang man... ha jk
oh btw i didnt catch nothing...AGAIN! ha still fun
you so rock!! i am just jealous!
I LOVE this one! Wish I could see it in person someday.
That's an awesome pointillism...And thanks for putting me as The Fonz on your blogger =O.
Nice shades mr lennon. That's really good ms Lilly
YOU DID THIS?? This is awesome! I didn't know that you arted! I guess I don't really know that much about you at all though, huh? Ha ha.
This is great though, Mr. Lennon would be proud.
Post a Comment