Here are two of my metal impressions. I personally fancy the metal over the copper because it's easier to mold...and it matches my room better. The cool thing with the metal is that you can lightly spraypaint it black and scratch parts of it off. It's rad because it makes it look like it's old like from the sixties. :)
Monday, March 26, 2007
Metal
Posted by Annie Cole at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 say say say what you want:
You forgot to mention that imagine piece won top honors in the SACAJBLA (The Super Art of the Century As Judged By Lacie Association). Top honors would be the "Supery Superdooper nice job award."
2 awards! I've never gotten 2 awards! Very jealous I say...
I love all that you are posting!! I can't wait til you post the amazing pictures of our super sweet neices!!! Keep up the cood work cowgirl!
Post a Comment