I finally went down to the Springville Art Museum where my tiles of Slash were on display. It was a really cool museum with a lot of cool art projects. I enjoyed it.
This one is my name on a nice little piece of construction paper that was taped to the wall! (would have looked more official had they taken the time to at least laminate it..but whatever.) You may think the NFS stands for Not For Sale, but in this case you'd be wrong, it stands for Neat, Fantastic, and Super! :)
Here I am desplaying it on the wall next to it's neighborly projects. It's the one in the middle...next to me...of Slash...that my arms are under...
So it's really hard to take pictures of tiles because of the reflection. This picture you can kinda see it. Hey look in the right corner...it's my construction paper name tag!! :)
So I found if I take the picture at an angle you can see less reflection. Here it is from the top.
...And here it is from the bottom. In these pictures you can tell better that there six different tiles put together to make the picture.






7 say say say what you want:
Yeah this was the second coolest picture in the museum...oddly enough they hung my favorite one in the bathroom, it was hanging right above the sink and it was of this stunningly gorgeous girl... no paper construction tag so I don't know who did it!
So awesome ANNIE!!!! I really wanted to come and see your work!!! GREAT JOB!!!!
Wow Annie!! That is SO COOL!!!
Annie, these are all really fabulous. You Cole's have all the talent. LOVE IT!
You guys are so wonderful! Thanks for commenting..I absolutely LOVE it!!
Lace: I wrote you a song...Well, Carly Simon did help a little, and I did hava Mick Jagger sing back up, but it's deffinately about you!! :)
Tone: Thanks for making me feel so special! I hope the museum was easy for you to find!
Trinbean: Thanks for the encouragement! I'm loving all the exclamation points, it keeps things enthusiastic! :)
Julz: Thanks for taking time to even look at my blog! That's really sweet of you! I love the feedback!
Kim: Thanks so much!! I really don't even compare to my artistic siblings, but it's nice to be put in the same category as them.
Do you have a picture of "Dead Tree" that is in the SLCC art show? If so you should post it. Also when is that show and can I go with you to see it?
=-o
oh...my...GOSH! thats so freaking hard core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment