Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dead Tree


This is my Dead Tree collage. It was really hard to get a picture because of the glass, but I tried. These pictures are of it in the Salt Lake Community College art show.

In this picture there's less reflection on the glass than the others.




Here it is by itself.





Here is my name on a cute little tag. I named my picture Dead Tree and everyone made fun of me for it. ...It is a Dead Tree after all.

And here I am with my picture. Notice all the pictures AROUND it that got ribbons. :( sad.

3 say say say what you want:

Tony said...

I think that all those ribbons that are scattered around your FABULOUS painting are there because they didn't want to disturb the masterpiece! You know, once it's finished, you can't add anything to it!!! Those other ones just aren't as cool, so they were able to spoil them without a care. I'm sure your big fat check is in the mail along with all the letters from your biggest fans!!! They're saying "I'm your biggest fan! paint me a picture for a million dollars!!! I'll pay you 2 million for your signature alone!" Boy I think I'm a little jealous. Yes, yes I am...

Lace said...

Cool! Sorry I never made it over to see it:( I would have especially liked to see that name tag in person... that was way better than the last one!!! The dead tree is beautiful though, the most beautiful dead tree collauge I've ever seen!

Jay said...

ribon or no ribon ITS WAY COOL ITS UP THERE!