Monday, August 27, 2007

Pointillism!!!

So I haven't really ever done much pointillism before, but I wanted to try it so here we are. It's freakin' crazy!! For those of you who don't know, it's billions of dots put together to make a picture. I personally used felt tips and perminant markers, I don't really know what other people use. I found it easier to use different thicknesses of pens too. This picture that I just finished today is John Lennon.




Here is the beginning of my picture.





Here it is in the middle.




Here it is finished.

4 say say say what you want:

Tony said...

That is AMAZING!!!! Are you sure that you didn't just take a picture of mr. Lennon and post it here? That is REALLY good! Awesome job friend.

destiny808 said...

That is what I was talking about... I got the chills when I saw this you do an incredible job... I can't believe you did this in a week end... So I will get you thaty pic.... Thanks you are the best...

Annie Cole said...

Thank you! You guys are too kind. I was just having fun. I wish there was some way to calculate how many dots I drew, that would be interesting! Dest, I still want to see the one you have.

Lilly

Anonymous said...

wow that looks great!! even better in person too! I'm jealous!!!!